The 22nd edition of ETRIA World Conference “TRIZ Future” invites the submission of original papers, posters, and best practices that combine systematic innovation, TRIZ, AI, and IT. The main issues are summarized in the list below.
Artificial Intelligence partnerships TRIZ and systematic innovation:
– Innovation-oriented knowledge-based, ontological methods, semantic web,
– Systematic innovation and intuitive problem solving, human-in-the-loop solutions, general game playing,
– Innovation-oriented pattern recognition, anomaly detection,
– Innovations in evolutionary algorithms or other metaheuristics,
– Innovation-oriented explainable and responsible artificial intelligence,
– Systematic innovation and text mining, natural language processing, automatic speech recognition, computer vision,
– Systematic innovation and machine learning, neural networks, deep networks.
Computer Science partnerships TRIZ and systematic innovations:
– Innovations in large-scale computing, bioinformatics, genomics datasets,
– Innovations and cybersecurity,
– Industry 4.0, robotics, Internet of things,
– Software development, software engineering,
– Systematic innovations and non-classical computation, quantum computing,
– Innovations in data fusion, data linkage.
TRIZ in academia, industry, education and society:
– TRIZ for science and fundamental research to tackle breakthrough innovations
– Engineering applications of TRIZ and systematic innovation tools in engineering, robotics, smart connected products, telecommunications, civil engineering, electro-mechanics, electronics, software, renewable energy, mobility and transportation,
– TRIZ in medicine, pharmacy, biotechnology, genetic engineering, health services,
– TRIZ in process engineering, management, economics, strategy, politics, business and entrepreneurship,
– TRIZ in social sciences and non-technical disciplines,
– Education in the fields of TRIZ and creative design,
– Industrial case studies with TRIZ and systematic innovation,
– Progress in innovation for the sustainable development, Eco-TRIZ, and the green deal,
– TRIZ communities and communities using TRIZ.
Systematic innovation tools and methods:
– Digitalization in systematic innovation, digital TRIZ,
– Inventive design, problem-solving and Intellectual Property,
– TRIZ and related tools in design thinking and open innovation,
– Novel approaches in patent valuation, technology transfer and Intellectual Property management.
Other areas where systematic innovation is present and was not explicitly mentioned.